Awards went to South Korean automotive parts producer LG Chem (Best investment in terms of value), American financial institution J.P.Morgan (Best investment in terms of the scale of employment), Poland’s IT company JCommerce (Best technologically advanced investment), Polish mining solutions provider TDJ SA (Best dynamics of foreign expansion) and Polish analytics firm AutomotiveSuppliers.pl (Best business environment institution)
Best investment in terms of value
- Amazon Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Hongbo Clean Energy Europe Sp. z o. o.
- LG CHEM Wrocław Energy Sp. z o.o. (WINNER)
Best investment in terms of the scale of employment
- J.P. Morgan Poland Services Sp. z o.o. (WINNER)
- Kongsberg Automotive Sp. z o.o.
- Luxoft Poland Sp. z o.o.
Best technologically advanced investment
- Demant Technology Centre Sp. z o.o.
- JCommerce (WINNER)
- Travel Labs Poland Sp. z o.o. (Ryanair)
- QarticON.com Sp. z o.o.
- TDJ SA (WINNER)
- WIELTON SA
Best business environment institution
- AutomotiveSuppliers.pl s.c. Małgorzata Zborowska-Stęplewska, Rafał Orłowski (WINNER)
- Techbrainers Sp. z o.o.