- Either together with Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIiH) in serving foreign investors interested in starting economic activity within the region or in serving foreign investors independently,
- To inform investors about the present laws, rules, regulations and procedures concerning the start of an economic activity within Poland, as well as any regional investment advantages,
- Preparing and supporting the trade-investment missions both within and outside the region,
- Supplying PAIiH with the current information about the present investment projects being serviced by the IAC,
- Supplying PAIiH with all information that may influence the region’s promotion and investment climate, in particular topics:
- trade or investment missions,
- economic conferences organized with the presence of investors and the region’s authorities,
- foreign investors expansions plans for the region,
- forms and investment marketing effects made by IAC and the region’s authority,
- significant infrastructure improvements within the region,
- other assignments stated by PAIiH.
- Collecting the statistical data concerning the region within the sphere compliant to PAIiH interest,
- Collecting basic information about public companies, State Treasury’s companies, or the communal companies within region searching for strategic investors,
- Collecting and updating information about the private-public projects that may be realized with an accompaniment of foreign investors within the region,
- Foreign investors willing to invest in our voivodeship may count on our complex list of service available to them for realization of their investment project.
IAC acts as PAiIH's regional partner. It was established in 2004 to operate within the area encompassed by The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region, within the framework of the Marshal’s Office located in Torun.
The main sphere of activity of IAC together with PAIiH, is servicing foreign investors, creating and updating the offers available for investments within The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region and promoting economic activity within our region.
IAC acts as the one-stop-shop office for the foreign entrepreneurs interested in investing in The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region. IAC forwards information concerning investment conditions and all available investment are as suitable for foreign investments.
On 30th of March 2010, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region signed a Partnership Agreement with The Polish Investment and Trade Aency (PAIiH) and Pomeranian Special Economic Zone (PSEZ). This Agreement is aimed at economic development of our region.
More information on the website: http://www.coi.kujawsko-pomorskie.pl/en.
Source: 2017 Marek Ryłow K-P IAC